What We Do
EMM provides transitional housing in the form of trailers & 5th wheels to families who are homeless. Maximum of 5 people per trailer depending on size of the trailer. Every participant in our program is assigned a mentor that assists with money management, resources, and developing a plan of action for clients to graduate into permanent housing.
Who Is Eligible
Families, married couples (defined as husband and wife), single dads or moms and their children, single women and men.
Clients must follow EMM program rules:
• Meet with the mentor assigned to you on a weekly basis
• Pay rent to RV park
• Pay rent fee of $100 to EMM on time each month
• Try to follow budget including starting a savings with the ultimate goal of saving for permanent housing
• Try to achieve self-set goals
• Absolutely no pets are allowed
• Maximum stay in the program is 12 months
Violation of any program rules are grounds for immediate dismissal from the EMM program
*Net income is defined as income left over after all other expenses have been paid.
EveryONE Matters Ministries
3031 Stanford Ranch Road, Suite 2-420
Rocklin, CA 95765